maven-users mailing list archives

From mkarg <k...@quipsy.de>
Subject Re: multi-module phases sequence
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:49:31 GMT
I understand the issues, but I do not see why we should all just sit back and
say "Maven is broken by design, so all is good, just keep it as it is.". I
do not see that it is unfixable wrt the original question, as only thing I
asked for is that Maven accepts that if Module A needs Module B then it is
obvious that Module B must exist. In the end it is just a need for partial
serialization. I mean, I can even fix it by hand (merging two poms in one
and all works fine, as the executions run top to bottom), so it MUST be
possible to do just this partial fix in Maven core.