maven-users mailing list archives

From Jock924491 <>
Subject Maven-shade-plugin Class Overlap
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:16:23 GMT
I'm trying to use maven shade to overlay all of my changes to a jar on top of
another in a manner similar to a jar overlay. However there are some classes
that overlap in my source files with the jar I wish to overlap. After I
build, the ones that overlap are replaced by what is in the jar's i'm
overlaying. I want to know if it's possible to either chose the order the
jars are added or to tell it to skip any classes that overlap.

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message