maven-users mailing list archives: February 2014

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Adrien Rivard Re: Adding dependency management to parent pom causes errors Wed, 12 Feb, 09:42
Mark H. Wood Re: Why is dependency:analyze lying to me? Wed, 12 Feb, 13:50
Barrie Treloar Re: maven-assembly-plugin:2.4 The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact inclusion filter Wed, 12 Feb, 13:56
Barrie Treloar Re: Why is dependency:analyze lying to me? Wed, 12 Feb, 13:59
Barrie Treloar Re: Adding dependency management to parent pom causes errors Wed, 12 Feb, 14:09
Ron Wheeler Re: maven-assembly-plugin:2.4 The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact inclusion filter Wed, 12 Feb, 15:54
Benoît Berthonneau Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 20:30
Paul Benedict Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 20:36
Reto Hablützel Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 20:46
Benoît Berthonneau RE: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 20:57
Benoît Berthonneau RE: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 21:09
Kevin Krumwiede RE: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 21:10
Benoît Berthonneau RE: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 21:13
Mirko Friedenhagen Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 21:20
Ron Wheeler Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Wed, 12 Feb, 22:25
Barrie Treloar Re: maven-assembly-plugin:2.4 The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact inclusion filter Wed, 12 Feb, 23:11
doddalas RE: SCM requires that command line svn be used? Thu, 13 Feb, 05:22
Benoît Berthonneau Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Thu, 13 Feb, 06:13
Baptiste Mathus Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Thu, 13 Feb, 08:47
Stephen Connolly Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Thu, 13 Feb, 09:23
Stephen Connolly Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Thu, 13 Feb, 09:25
shriharsh An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin:8.1.14.v20131031:run: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError Thu, 13 Feb, 10:01
Henrik Skriver Rasmussen Fwd: Maven deploy plugin 2.8.1 - deploy-file goal - unable to avoid attachedArtifacts from being deployed in execute Thu, 13 Feb, 10:06
Anders Hammar Re: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin:8.1.14.v20131031:run: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError Thu, 13 Feb, 10:09
Anders Hammar Re: Maven deploy plugin 2.8.1 - deploy-file goal - unable to avoid attachedArtifacts from being deployed in execute Thu, 13 Feb, 10:15
Henrik Skriver Rasmussen Re: Maven deploy plugin 2.8.1 - deploy-file goal - unable to avoid attachedArtifacts from being deployed in execute Thu, 13 Feb, 10:36
Anders Hammar Re: Maven deploy plugin 2.8.1 - deploy-file goal - unable to avoid attachedArtifacts from being deployed in execute Thu, 13 Feb, 10:54
shriharsh Re: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin:8.1.14.v20131031:run: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError Thu, 13 Feb, 11:02
fred How to minimize quantity of profiles in pom.xml file Thu, 13 Feb, 12:49
Ron Wheeler Re: maven-assembly-plugin:2.4 The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact inclusion filter Thu, 13 Feb, 12:55
Ron Wheeler Multiple assemblies in a pom Thu, 13 Feb, 12:59
DenisDasKind Maven parent POM - execute plugin after the submodule execution Thu, 13 Feb, 13:04
Reto Hablützel Re: maven-ear-plugin silently overrides libraries Thu, 13 Feb, 13:05
Anders Hammar Re: Multiple assemblies in a pom Thu, 13 Feb, 13:51
Ron Wheeler Re: Multiple assemblies in a pom Thu, 13 Feb, 14:57
Alex Potsides Maven Site Plugin and report plugins that need dependencies declared Thu, 13 Feb, 15:34
Benoît Berthonneau Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Thu, 13 Feb, 16:28
Dan Tran Strange Array configuration for plugin params Thu, 13 Feb, 17:46
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Maven Site Plugin and report plugins that need dependencies declared Thu, 13 Feb, 17:50
Baptiste Mathus RE: SCM requires that command line svn be used? Thu, 13 Feb, 18:14
Baptiste Mathus Re: maven-ear-plugin silently overrides libraries Thu, 13 Feb, 18:32
Barrie Treloar Re: maven-assembly-plugin:2.4 The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact inclusion filter Thu, 13 Feb, 21:23
Alex Potsides Re: Maven Site Plugin and report plugins that need dependencies declared Thu, 13 Feb, 21:28
laredotornado-3 Re: Why is dependency:analyze lying to me? Thu, 13 Feb, 21:54
Paul Benedict Re: Why is dependency:analyze lying to me? Thu, 13 Feb, 21:57
Wayne Fay Re: Why is dependency:analyze lying to me? Thu, 13 Feb, 22:00
Dan Tran Re: Strange Array configuration for plugin params Fri, 14 Feb, 00:40
Stuart McCulloch Re: Strange Array configuration for plugin params Fri, 14 Feb, 00:49
doddalas Re: SCM requires that command line svn be used? Fri, 14 Feb, 03:13
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Maven Site Plugin and report plugins that need dependencies declared Fri, 14 Feb, 06:40
Reto Hablützel Re: maven-ear-plugin silently overrides libraries Fri, 14 Feb, 06:46
Wayne Fay Re: Maven parent POM - execute plugin after the submodule execution Fri, 14 Feb, 06:46
Wayne Fay Re: How to minimize quantity of profiles in pom.xml file Fri, 14 Feb, 06:47
Anders Hammar Re: maven-ear-plugin silently overrides libraries Fri, 14 Feb, 06:52
Reto Hablützel Re: maven-ear-plugin silently overrides libraries Fri, 14 Feb, 07:11
Stephane Nicoll Re: maven-ear-plugin silently overrides libraries Fri, 14 Feb, 07:46
geoffh Re: Adding dependency management to parent pom causes errors Fri, 14 Feb, 08:01
Mirko Friedenhagen Re: Why is dependency:analyze lying to me? Fri, 14 Feb, 08:38
fred Re: How to minimize quantity of profiles in pom.xml file Fri, 14 Feb, 10:06
Jörg Schaible Re: How to minimize quantity of profiles in pom.xml file Fri, 14 Feb, 11:49
jieryn Re: Maven Site Plugin and report plugins that need dependencies declared Fri, 14 Feb, 12:19
Ron Wheeler Re: maven-assembly-plugin:2.4 The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact inclusion filter Fri, 14 Feb, 12:51
jieryn Re: Code coverage with debug logs: 100% branch coverage not possible?... Fri, 14 Feb, 12:54
Alex Potsides Re: Maven Site Plugin and report plugins that need dependencies declared Fri, 14 Feb, 12:55
jieryn Re: Maven Site Plugin and report plugins that need dependencies declared Fri, 14 Feb, 13:24
Ron Wheeler Re: How to minimize quantity of profiles in pom.xml file Fri, 14 Feb, 13:31
DenisDasKind Prevent installing archives to local repository Fri, 14 Feb, 14:02
Levski Weng Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Fri, 14 Feb, 14:12
Wayne Fay Re: Prevent installing archives to local repository Fri, 14 Feb, 14:29
Ron Wheeler Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Fri, 14 Feb, 14:35
LevskiWeng Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Fri, 14 Feb, 15:08
Ron Wheeler Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Fri, 14 Feb, 15:13
LevskiWeng Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Fri, 14 Feb, 15:36
LevskiWeng Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Fri, 14 Feb, 15:40
Ron Wheeler Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Fri, 14 Feb, 18:51
LevskiWeng Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Sat, 15 Feb, 04:12
LevskiWeng Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Sat, 15 Feb, 04:14
Dan Tran Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 06:00
Robert Scholte Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Sat, 15 Feb, 10:45
454329 adding repository url Sat, 15 Feb, 11:13
Igor Fedorenko [ANN] Apache Maven Plugin Testing 3.1.0 Released Sat, 15 Feb, 12:53
Baptiste Mathus Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 15:18
Thomas Broyer Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 15:51
Stuart McCulloch Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 16:24
Stephen Connolly Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 16:52
Robert Scholte Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 18:46
Dan Tran Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 18:49
Stephen Connolly Re: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Sat, 15 Feb, 18:58
Dan Tran Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 19:30
Baptiste Mathus Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sat, 15 Feb, 21:07
DK RE: Reload MavenProject MavenSession and BuildPluginManager Sat, 15 Feb, 21:41
Martin Gainty RE: Why does Maven fail to compile my project occasionally? Sun, 16 Feb, 00:20
Dan Tran Re: Possible build collision between CI snapshot build and Release build Sun, 16 Feb, 01:37
Henrik Skriver Rasmussen Re: Maven deploy plugin 2.8.1 - deploy-file goal - unable to avoid attachedArtifacts from being deployed in execute Sun, 16 Feb, 07:15
David Law Looking for org.apache.poi 3.10-FINAL Sun, 16 Feb, 08:43
Mirko Friedenhagen Re: Looking for org.apache.poi 3.10-FINAL Sun, 16 Feb, 09:49
Robert Scholte Re: Maven deploy plugin 2.8.1 - deploy-file goal - unable to avoid attachedArtifacts from being deployed in execute Sun, 16 Feb, 10:03
Henrik Skriver Rasmussen Re: Maven deploy plugin 2.8.1 - deploy-file goal - unable to avoid attachedArtifacts from being deployed in execute Sun, 16 Feb, 10:20
David Law Re: Looking for org.apache.poi 3.10-FINAL Sun, 16 Feb, 10:31
Robert Scholte Re: Maven deploy plugin 2.8.1 - deploy-file goal - unable to avoid attachedArtifacts from being deployed in execute Sun, 16 Feb, 10:47
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 2014167
Nov 2014217
Oct 2014243