maven-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <>
Subject Re: Accessing Nexus with Java JAX-WS
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 01:16:00 GMT
Here it's an Apache Maven users list.
So for nexus related questions you must ask nexus mailing lists.

On 7 February 2014 09:34, John Dix <> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> I need to access the nexus repo in Java via the RESTful API provided but I cannot seem
to find a URL that works for us. Is there a standard path into it I access? I want to download
a list of artifcats in a specific path like this:
> myrepo:8081/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty
> I am pretty new at RESTful API.
> My code looks like this for opening a connection..
> URL wsdlLocation = new URL(<my url here>);
> HttpURLConnection conn = (HttpURLConnection) wdslLocation.openConnection();
> Thanks!
> John "Caolan" Dix
> Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce
> Amdocs Mobile Financial Services Division
> o: 206-288-0308 m: 425.351.7340
> Did you know...?
> A global consumer survey by Analysys Mason and Amdocs reveals that cash is past its prime.
Download the new white paper, "Mobile Financial Services: The Evolution of Payment" here<>.
> Read the latest on<> and the Amdocs blog network<>
- and follow us on Facebook<>, Twitter<>,
LinkedIn<>, YouTube<>
and Google+<>
> This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and
subject to the Amdocs policy statement,
> you may review at

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: |