maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven process stuck on MacOS with Java8
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 08:58:24 GMT
On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:45 PM, Mark Derricutt
<mark@talios.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','mark@talios.com');>
> wrote:

> That's the terminal, not the shell ( bash, zsh, fish, csh etc. ).

Yes, right. I am just using the default (bash). I also invoked the same
command from the plain Terminal application and I have the same issue.

Martijn, I've just tried with 127, same issue.

The problem is that I can't generate a thread dump

jstack 47707

47707: Unable to open socket file: target process not responding or HotSpot
VM not loaded

The -F option can be used when the target process is not responding

Using -F does not really help either.

S.