maven-users mailing list archives

From David Bernard <david.bernard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scala-ide-user] Can't Find Scala Archetype
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:52:25 GMT
Hi,

What do you mean by "it cannot find" ?
You can't see it in the list of archetype when you create a new maven
project (via m2e) ? On my desktop it require few seconds to retrieve the
list of archetypes from "Default Catalogs"

  m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse    1.4.0.20130601-0317
org.eclipse.m2e.feature.feature.group    Eclipse.org - m2e
  Scala IDE for Eclipse    4.0.0.m1-2_10-201311011355-8ed264f
org.scala-ide.sdt.feature.feature.group    scala-ide.org

/davidB