maven-users mailing list archives

From Alex Potsides <a...@achingbrain.net>
Subject Re: Maven Site Plugin and report plugins that need dependencies declared
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:55:15 GMT
Not sure I follow.  Are you saying that if I need to add a dependency to a
project.build.plugins.plugin.configuration.reportPlugins.plugin I should do
it at project.build.plugins.plugin instead?  E.g. as an additional
dependency of the maven-site-plugin itself?  If so, I tried that and was
unsurprised when it didn't work.  The maven-site-plugin does not appear to
share it's classpath with child reportPlugins and quite rightly so.

Following Hervé's advice I'm now using the older project.reporting.plugins
config instead.  However due to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-444(unresolved since 2007)
project.reporting.plugins.plugin can't hold a
dependencies element so the whole thing is a bust.

a.