maven-users mailing list archives

From Reto Habl├╝tzel <ret...@rethab.ch>
Subject Re: maven-ear-plugin silently overrides libraries
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 14:43:04 GMT
Sure, but exclusions don't do the trick if you need both of them, do they?
I am talking about completely independent libraries that happen to have the
same artifactId.

Those were actually both libraries of mine and I could obviously fix this
issue rather simply, but I was just thinking that it would be helpful to
have at least a warning or something from maven - regardless of the IDE.

- Reto