maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Reload MavenProject MavenSession and BuildPluginManager
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 23:52:37 GMT
you will need to trigger ArtifactResolver.resolveAlways with the artifact, localRepository
properly populated for each of the requested artifacts..Here is an example from maven-netbeans-plugin

private void resolve(Artifact artifact, boolean failOnError, boolean remote) throws MojoExecutionException
{

129.        if (!artifact.isResolved() || artifact.isSnapshot()) {
130.            try {
131.                artifactResolver.resolveAlways(artifact, remote ? remoteArtifactRepositories
: Collections.EMPTY_LIST, localRepository);
132.            } catch (AbstractArtifactResolutionException ex) {
133.                if (failOnError) {
134.                    throw new MojoExecutionException("can not resolve " + artifact, ex);

135.                }
136.            }
137.        }
138.    }