maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: maven-assembly-plugin:2.4 The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact inclusion filter
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:55:09 GMT
Good point.
After I fixed the spelling, it works fine.

Is was a great help to have a second set of eyes to find my stupid mistakes.

It would have been nice to have a better error message.

[WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
inclusion filter:
o  'com.artifact-software.taw:taw-localized-iumessage-ws:war'
o  'com.artifact-software.taw:taw-dataccess-ws:war'

A "file not found" would have been more helpful.
I tested to see if the file was not found by adding a deliberate
spelling mistake but I drew the wrong conclusion when I got the same
error message.

Ron

Ron Wheeler
President