maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: wsimport - catalog
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:52:44 GMT
jaxws-maven-plugin - is there a forum for this plug-in? You might get someone there who knows.
It is not a Maven question.

Ron

On 10/02/2014 3:28 PM, Zmuda, Matt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to generate some web service client code from a WSDL and schemas that I have.
> One issue I am encountering is that one schema file (xsd) I require is in a separate
jar that my client project has a dependency on.
> I cannot figure out how to reference that file in my pom. I have been lead down the path
of looking into defining a catalog (and it seems that how it was done in the and build we
use to use) however I can't get this working.

xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
>                  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>                  <groupId>com.thegroup</groupId>
>                  <artifactId>com.theclientcode</artifactId>
>                  <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
>
>                  <dependencies>
>                                  <dependency>
>                                                  <!-- This dependency contains the
schema my wsdl needs -->
>                                                  <!-- How can I reference it? -->
>                                                  <groupId>com.mygroup</groupId>
>                                                  <artifactId>myartifact</artifactId>
>                                                  <version>1.0</version>
>                                  </dependency>
>                  </dependencies>
>                  <build>
>                                  <plugins>
>                                                  <plugin>
>                                                                  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>                                                                  <artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                                                                  <version>1.12</version>
>                                                                  <executions>
>                                                                                  <execution>
>
            <goals>

                            <goal>wsimport</goal>

            </goals>
>                                                                                  </execution>
>                                                                  </executions>
>                                                                  <configuration>
>                                                                                  <extension>true</extension>
>                                                                                  <!--
Is this what I should be using? What should be in it??? 0-->
>                                                                                  <catalog>${basedir}/src/main/resources/META-INF/catalog.xml</catalog>
>                                                                                  <wsdlDirectory>${basedir}/src/main/resources</wsdlDirectory>
>                                                                                  <sourceDestDir>${project.build.sourceDirectory}</sourceDestDir>
>                                                                                  <staleFile>${basedir}/src/jaxws/stale/.staleFlag</staleFile>
>                                                                                  <wsdlLocation>/META-INF/wsdl/TheWSDL.wsdl</wsdlLocation>
>                                                                                  <wsdlFiles>

            <wsdlFile>/META-INF/wsdl/TheWSDL.wsdl</wsdlFile>
>                                                                                  </wsdlFiles>
>                                                                                  <target>2.1</target>
>
>                                                                  </configuration>
>                                                                  <dependencies>
>                                                                                  <dependency>

            <groupId>com.sun.xml.ws</groupId>

            <artifactId>jaxws-tools</artifactId>

            <version>2.2.0.2</version>
>                                                                                  </dependency>
>                                                                  </dependencies>
>                                                  </plugin>
>                                  </plugins>
>                  </build>
> </project>
>

> The catalog.xml Sample:
>
> <xmlcatalog id="wsimportcatalog">
>                  <!--  What is this location relative to? -->
>                  <entity publicid="file:/com/something/Fault.xsd" location="/../schema/com/something/Fault.xsd"/>
> </xmlcatalog>
>

> Jaxb Bindings for the schema:
>
> <jxb:bindings version="1.0"
>                 xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
>                 xmlns:xjc="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/xjc"
>                 xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
>
>                  <jxb:bindings schemaLocation="/com/something/Fault.xsd" node="/xs:schema">
>                      <jxb:schemaBindings>
>                        <jxb:package name="com.something.xml">
>                          <jxb:javadoc><![CDATA[<body>Package level documentation
for generated package</body>]]></jxb:javadoc>

If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
> AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation
interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique
pour des instructions.

--
Ron Wheeler