maven-users mailing list archives

From John Dix <>
Subject Accessing Nexus with Java JAX-WS
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 22:34:19 GMT
Hey Guys,

I need to access the nexus repo in Java via the RESTful API provided but I cannot seem to
find a URL that works for us. Is there a standard path into it I access? I want to download
a list of artifcats in a specific path like this:

I am pretty new at RESTful API.

My code looks like this for opening a connection..

URL wsdlLocation = new URL(<my url here>);
HttpURLConnection conn = (HttpURLConnection) wdslLocation.openConnection();

John "Caolan" Dix
Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce
Amdocs Mobile Financial Services Division
o: 206-288-0308 m: 425.351.7340

Did you know...?
A global consumer survey by Analysys Mason and Amdocs reveals that cash is past its prime.
Download the new white paper, "Mobile Financial Services: The Evolution of Payment" here<>.

Read the latest on<> and the Amdocs blog network<>
- and follow us on Facebook<>, Twitter<>,
LinkedIn<>, YouTube<>
and Google+<>

to the Amdocs policy statement,
you may review at