maven-users mailing list archives

From DenisDasKind <blto...@abv.bg>
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:02:44 GMT
Hi everybody,

one of my project create multiple jar and zip files during the build life
cycle, and each archive was created with the maven assembly plugin. And now
i see, that some of the files are installing to the local repository and
some not. The files that i need are installed to the repository, but there
is also a file that should not be installed. My question is how maven
install plugin detect which file should be installed and which not, and is
there a possibility to control this process and define that a specific file
shouldn't be installed.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
DenisDasKind