maven-users mailing list archives

From sathixh <sathishkumar.maheswa...@in.bosch.com>
Subject SONAR not able to analyse Jacoco report generated by maven
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 04:31:29 GMT
Hi All,
I am new to maven and we are trying to integrate our projects code coverage
generated using maven into SONAR.I have followed the steps after searching
through forums and my maven build generates the coverage report properly but
my SONAR tool is not able to analyze it properly . I wanted to know from the
experts whether anything is wrong with my POM file so that i can approach
the problem from whatever perspective is applicable.  pom.zip
<http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n5783477/pom.zip>