maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New logo?
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:57:54 GMT
When letting go the idea of an animal, I came up with the following:

Change the V of Maven into a funnel, feeding it with stuff (code,
resources, etc), resulting in an artifact.
Maybe with an assembly line full of jars below Maven.
It is probably easier to make the input abstract: circles, squares,
rectangles ...

Robert