maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to copy unversioned test resources during release:perform?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:41:05 GMT
You don't have to explain the maven-release-plugin to me, I think I did
the 3 latest releases ;)

In short: release:perform is the same as
cd target/checkout
mvn deploy (apart from some release specific arguments/configuration, if
these are there)

This makes it a normal build again.
For that reason: how are these test-resources retrieved during a normal
build?
If this is automated, then the release:perform should work as well.

So "How can I tell Maven to copy those unversioned test resources into
target/checkout/target/test-classes/."
What's the origin of these sources?

Stephens answer should work as well, although IMO it shouldn't matter if
it is a SNAPSHOT or non-SNAPSHOT build.

Robert