maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <>
Subject Re: How to copy unversioned test resources during release:perform?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 15:53:53 GMT

This is probably not only an issue during a release, but also during
standard builds.
Depending on where those test resource are, you could look at the
maven-scm-plugin[1] (private vcs) or
If this works for a usual build, it should work for the
maven-release-plugin as well.

Op Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:22:10 +0100 schreef Markus Malkusch