maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to copy unversioned test resources during release:perform?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 15:53:53 GMT
Hi,

This is probably not only an issue during a release, but also during
standard builds.
Depending on where those test resource are, you could look at the
maven-scm-plugin[1] (private vcs) or
wagon-maven-plugin.
If this works for a usual build, it should work for the
maven-release-plugin as well.

Robert

[1] http://maven.apache.org/scm/maven-scm-plugin/
[2] http://mojo.codehaus.org/wagon-maven-plugin/