maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien RuffiƩ <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
Subject war + webapp dependency classifier
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:11:14 GMT
Hello all,

I have maven 3

I have a webapp which derived from a first webapp, I have read this article:

http://ovaraksin.blogspot.fr/2011/09/inheritance-in-maven-based-web-projects
.html

But when I try to done following command, "mvn clean package" or a simple
"mvn dependency:tree" I get the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project mycompany-ci: Could not resolve
dependencies for project com.mycompany:mycompany-ci:jar: 001-SNAPSHOT: Could
not find artifact com.mycompany:mycompany-webapp:war:webapp:003 in central
(http://192.168.1.160:8081/artifactory/libs-release) -> [Help 1]

However I have 3 artifacts inside libs-release-local of my artifactory:
mycompany-webapp-003-classes.jar
mycompany-webapp-003.jar
mycompany-webapp-003.pom
mycompany-webapp-003.war

I attached also my pom.xml of the second webapp, and below a extract of my
first webapp (the base webapp)

	<parent>
		<groupId>com. mycompany </groupId>
		<artifactId>mycompany-parent</artifactId>
		<version>-003</version>
		<relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
	</parent>

	<artifactId> mycompany-webapp</artifactId>
	<packaging>jar</packaging>

Do you have an idea of the problem ?