maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Rivard <adrien.riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: war + webapp dependency classifier
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:27:59 GMT
Hi,

Is the mycompany-parent pom.xml in the directory corresponding to
 <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath> at version -003 ?

If it is not it may be not used . You should either and put it to 001-SNAPSHOT
if you want to use the relativePath file or let the relativePath empty (
<relativePath></relativePath>) to use the released version (or don't
specify relativePath)

Also you should remove the trailing '-' in your version, they are usually
automatically appended, and it could be also your problem.

If this does'nt help, please post debug log and the some of your parent pom.