maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Skip copying resources
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 07:49:41 GMT
I'm pretty sure it works for the binding (execution) you have configured.
Look for the id 'copy-xxx' in the console output and for the execution it
should say that it is skipping. (Unless you have the plugin config in
pluginManagement).

At the same time the config you should doesn't make sense. Why would you
create a binding but set skip to true?

What is it that you're trying to do?

/Anders