maven-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New logo?
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:40:41 GMT
Way cool; this toy is a nordic classic (in wood). I can see "Jar" & "War"
on the boxes.

http://www.sprell.no/produktbilder/2013/Brio_Putteboks_rød.jpg

For some reason I'm not entirely sure I understand I also enjoy the train:

http://playworldcorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/wooden-toys_playworld_corp.jpg

I suppose it's because it's a goods train (not a passenger train), and the
individual carriages contain my jar files...

Kristian