maven-users mailing list archives

From Todd Chapman <t...@chaka.net>
Subject Re: Running cleanup code after tests in multi-module project.
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:19:39 GMT
Anders,

I agree with you. Unfortunately I inherited this project and there is setup
required that is identical for each module and is expensive to set up and
tear down. It will take time to refactor the tests to be less expensive to
prepare.

In the mean time I'm looking for ways to deal with situation I have now.

Thanks!

-Todd