maven-users mailing list archives

From "Omar@Gmail" <omarnet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Plugin Logging
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 20:46:24 GMT
Thanks Cleuton, in my custom plugin which I developed I have a Mojo that
extends AbstractMojo but this Mojo delegates to a Pojo. Both the Mojo and
Pojo each have  their won logger. In this case does your suggestion still
stand? can you suggest some simple steps to use the AbstractMojo getLog()
method.

Omar