maven-users mailing list archives

From Evgeny Mandrikov <>
Subject Re: [jacoco-dev] Options for producing class files with different compilers via Maven
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:35:14 GMT

I have feeling that you ( "we" :) ) could simply use single module and
define several executions of:

   1. maven-compiler-plugin for compilation
   2. maven-assembly-plugin to create JARs and attach them as additional
   project artifacts

But I never tried this.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Mirko Friedenhagen <