maven-users mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to deliberately have two dependencies with the same groupid, artifactid, and packaging, but different version?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:23:11 GMT
On 15 January 2014 01:40, KARR, DAVID <dk068x@att.com> wrote:
> Again, I didn't want to debate whether this is "convenient", I just wanted to know if
Maven dependency resolution and things like the EAR plugin will have any trouble incorporating
multiple dependencies with the same G:A, but different version.

David, you've been on the list long enough to see the term "If you
fight Maven you will lose".
That way pain lies.

You will have much more joy solving the problem in a way that Maven helps you.

Does any of Stephen's response help out?