maven-users mailing list archives

From Ziga GREGORIC <ziga.grego...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding the path to the pom file as a variable.
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:37:20 GMT
I have to agree with Wayne here - this setup is not easy to understand.
Since my setup consists of TeamCity and SonarSource, here are my 2 cents.

Is this a maven project?
Can it be build simply with 'mvn clean install'?

If both answers are yes, than have a:
- build configuration in TeamCity that builds it using project's pom.xml
using goal 'mvn clean install' and
- another build configuration that has a goal 'sonar:sonar' and you're
done.
Leave the checkout directory as default and make sure you use the same
build agent to run both build configurations.
All sonar specific environment settings can be moved to settings.xml of the
build agent.