maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New logo?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:33:06 GMT
And if you are not a nomadic developer (who jumps from project to project)
then a lot of the benefits of Maven will seem to get in your way... once
you are moving from project to project, knowing that you always have the
`deploy` tent to push the results of your build to the remote repository is
a "good thing™"