maven-users mailing list archives

From Cleuton Sampaio <cleuton.samp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Plugin Logging
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 23:15:11 GMT
You should use the object returned by the getLog method, which is an implementation of

org.apache.maven.plugin.logging
Interface Log

It is exactly the architecture that I am using in my own plugin: jQana (Github). It is still
in early dev stage, but I am facing that same problem. The only way to solve is to use the
Log implemantation returned by getLog.

Here I am instantiating my pojo from the mojo, and passing the Log Object:

                        DefaultProjectProcessor dpp = new DefaultProjectProcessor(new Context());
                        dpp.setLog(getLog());

Here I am logging in my pojo:

                         // using maven plugin logger
                         switch (type) {