maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lyons, Roy" <Roy.Ly...@cmegroup.com>
Subject Re: New logo?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:36:49 GMT
I asked my wife on the drive to the train today what animal she thinks
fits Maven.  Her response made me chuckle.

Without hesitation, she said "Honey Badger"

When I asked why, she said that Honey Badgers are part of nature and
generally do their thing nicely -- but if you piss it off, things will get
really really bad...  She said she had the same experience with Maven.  It
works nicely, but if you try to do something really non-standard, you will
feel its wrath :)

Heh.

Anyhow, I thought it was funny enough to share - not really a serious
consideration to make a Honey Badger our mascot.