maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lyons, Roy" <Roy.Ly...@cmegroup.com>
Subject Re: New logo?
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:44:25 GMT
HAH.  I like that.  It makes me think of the kids toy where you put shapes
into holes.

http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/media/trus/Aplusplus/2012/2501235/MATTEL-25
01235-01.jpg

Each block shape represents a type of output (.war, .jar, .ear, .so, .dll,
.zip, .someotherextensionthatyoudreamup)

Each hole represents a workflow to make that happen.  Ok its a little bit
reverse order, and more like http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/play-doh-12.jpg

Anyhow, I like the "cookie cutter" approach to a logo because it goes with
Kristian's sentiment (which I happen to agree with once I read it).

Perhaps even an actual logo as a set of cookie cutters (kind of like
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BUOIKf4zL.jpg which is funny
because it has all kinds of animals in it too )