maven-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hoover" <java.whoo...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: New logo?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 18:39:34 GMT
Stephen,

Can you add the following two images to the contest entries?

http://s9.postimg.org/ubyk4kczj/maven6.png

http://s8.postimg.org/jdcbco351/maven5.png

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Connolly [mailto:stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:33 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: New logo?

And if you are not a nomadic developer (who jumps from project to project)
then a lot of the benefits of Maven will seem to get in your way... once you
are moving from project to project, knowing that you always have the
`deploy` tent to push the results of your build to the remote repository is
a "good thingT"