maven-users mailing list archives

From Christian Pontesegger <christian.ponteseg...@web.de>
Subject Re: javadoc:aggregate project filter
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:58:56 GMT

Am 15.01.2014 20:07, schrieb Justin Georgeson:
> I'm in a similar environment and use profiles in my aggregator POM to specify different
reactors for different things. I have a profile for a javadoc reactor which doesn't include
any eclipse-feature, eclipse-test-plugin, or eclipse-repository projects (ie it only includes
the projects for the actual plugins that constitute the product).

Seems to be a feasible way. Still I would prefer to have filters - which
I guess is not possible right now.
My documentation is built to one of these eclipse plugins providing
online help. By using different profiles I would have 2 separate build
steps: first build the documentation, afterwards build the product
(containing the docs).