maven-users mailing list archives

From John Miller <john.w.mil...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: New logo?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 19:22:08 GMT
OK saw the images and thought a combination of two looked nice.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lyons, Roy [mailto:Roy.Lyons@cmegroup.com]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 8:37 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: New logo?

I asked my wife on the drive to the train today what animal she thinks fits Maven.  Her response
made me chuckle.

Without hesitation, she said "Honey Badger"

When I asked why, she said that Honey Badgers are part of nature and generally do their thing
nicely -- but if you piss it off, things will get really really bad...  She said she had the
same experience with Maven.  It works nicely, but if you try to do something really non-standard,
you will feel its wrath :)

Heh.

Anyhow, I thought it was funny enough to share - not really a serious consideration to make
a Honey Badger our mascot.