maven-users mailing list archives

From acostela <acostela1...@gmail.com>
Subject turns EAR into an OSGi
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:39:10 GMT
Hi everybody.

I'm a bit new with maven. I've worked with it before but no in the depth
that I need now. I have searched trough internet and inside this forum and I
didn't found anything conclusive to my question.

I have an Enterprise Java application that it's build with Maven and it has
several modules in it. I have some EJBs other kind of classes and packages
like Jars etc. I use an ear package to build all together into an .ear
package. I would like to turns this into an OSGi. Can I do this with maven?
What it's the best way to achieve this?

Thank you very much to everybody.