maven-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Svensson <to...@natusoft.se>
Subject Re: Maven Central Opinion
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 20:33:08 GMT
Bintray seems quite interesting. I signed up directly! I see that it is still a beta and there
are some bugs, and a bit of confusion signing up. It refused to work signing up with my google
account, but after signing upp directly I can stil login with my google account.

That you can synchronize with GitHub is really nice! That you are looking wider than just
maven is also really nice. I hope it comes out of beta soon! I apparently did not think far
enough in my repository "wish" :-).

/Tommy