maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sonar with Maven: Fail to connect to database: Cannot loa d JDBC driver class 'oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver'
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:06:44 GMT
I agree with David. The Sonar team should be able to help you.
I had a small look at the code of the *plugin*[1], and it doesn't contain
any references to JDBC drivers.
Sonar probably has a trick, which reuses the Maven classpath.
Anyhow, they know the trick, so they should know the solution for you.

Robert

[1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/sonar-maven-plugin/xref/index.html