maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <dependencies> as mojo's configuration?
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:58:50 GMT
Have a look at how the maven-javadoc-plugin handles docletartifacts [1]
You'll probably will need to use Aether, which means you should consider
using the Maven Dependency Tree[2] to support Maven 2, Maven 3.0.x and
Maven 3.1.x.

Robert

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/examples/alternate-doclet.html