maven-users mailing list archives

From Ralf Zahn <Ralf.Z...@ARS.de>
Subject Maven Site Generation for foreign projects
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:11:58 GMT
Hi,

does the maven-site-plugin support the generation of websites that include
artifacts (that are downloaded into the site directory during maven build
from the maven repository) and a download page for them?

I have a POM that includes modules (dependent from the profile that is
currently active) and do not want to configure this pom for site
generation. Instead, I have another project for site generation that can
refer to the modules (artifacts within the maven repository). The result
should be a web site that hosts these artifacts incl. a download page.

My current solution is
 - use the maven dependency plugin to copy the artifacts into the site
output directory (path is managed with one maven property per artifact)
 - download.apt.vm that creates one link per artifact using the maven
property

But this is not that generic as it could be. Is there any support for
that?

Greetings,
Ralf Zahn

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de
Ridlerstrasse 55, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Application Development Services, Business Transformation Services, IT
Infrastruktur Services
Beratung und Vertrieb zu IBM Software, System x, POWER Systems, Storage
License Management Services, IBM Passport Advantage Lizenzierung

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock,
Joachim Gucker