maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Ruffié <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: Maven compilation error "is not within its bound"
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:36:59 GMT
Hello Alexander,

Thank you very much for your response,

For maven version is 3.0.4, the property java.version is set to 1.6 and my Eclipse project
is 1.6 in compiler properties tab.
I cannot use Maven+Eclipse to package my webapp because, it is Jenkins with maven which package,
but maven doesn't compile correctly ...
The generics doesn't cause problem in the webapp (we have make several testcases), but were
I can see which compiler source/target is used by Eclipse/Maven ?

Great thank again

Adrien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alexander Kriegisch [mailto:Alexander@Kriegisch.name]
Envoyé : lundi 2 décembre 2013 10:24
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: Maven compilation error "is not within its bound"

Do Eclipse and Maven use the same compiler source/target versions? Which is you Maven version?

To me it looks like you do have a problem with generics there. Maybe you use a new feature
from a Java version greater than the one used by Maven. Hard to speculate without source code
and pom.xml though.

--
Alexander Kriegisch