maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Ruffié <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: Maven compilation error "is not within its bound"
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:30:09 GMT
Well,

Sorry I have try with 2 following plugin setting but nothing work correctly:

Java.version property = 1.6

<!-- 			<plugin> -->
<!-- 				<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
-->
<!--
<artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId> -->
<!-- 				<version>3.1</version> -->
<!-- 				<configuration> -->
<!-- 					<source>${java.version}</source> -->
<!-- 					<target>${java.version}</target> -->
<!--
<encoding>${encoding.format}</encoding> -->
<!-- 				</configuration> -->
			<plugin>

			        <version>3.1</version>
			        <configuration>
			          <verbose>true</verbose>
			          <fork>true</fork>

<executable>${JAVA_HOME}/bin/javac</executable>

<compilerVersion>${java.version}</compilerVersion>