maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien RuffiƩ <>
Subject Maven compilation error "is not within its bound"
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:13:18 GMT
Hello all,

I have my webapp projet in Eclipse which compile correctly but when I try to
perform "mvn clean compile", several following logs appears:

16,95] type parameter
is not within its bound

My class implements correctly generic, inteface, inheritance tree ... the
application work correctly in my tomcat launched by Eclipse, but when I try
to package it the compiler block ...
I'm not able to change the code, do you know a solution to force Maven to
compile correctly ? Have you ever faced the problem ?

I attach the log file, if it can be help

Thank you very much

Best regards,

View raw message