maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: maven-release-plugin oddity - no git commit under mvn 3.1.1
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 09:48:13 GMT
I was speaking with Olivier on IRC earlier, so far I've managed to work around the issue by
adding a <dependency/> on the latest maven-scm-providers-gitexe inside my maven-release-plugin
<plugin/> block and that seems to have resolved the issue.

Simply dropping back to 2.3.2 of the release plugin didn't help as that still picked up the
older maven-scm version which was looking for a git status output starting with #.

Mark