maven-users mailing list archives

From Markku Saarela <markkusaarel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven PDF support
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:11:20 GMT
Hi,

At least I can produce PDF from Markdown:

        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-pdf-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>1.2</version>
          <executions>
            <execution>
              <id>pdf</id>
              <phase>site</phase>
              <goals>
                <goal>pdf</goal>
              </goals>
              <configuration>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}</outputDirectory>
              </configuration>
            </execution>
          </executions>
          <dependencies>
            <dependency>
              <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
              <artifactId>doxia-module-markdown</artifactId>
              <version>1.4</version>
            </dependency>
          </dependencies>
        </plugin>