maven-users mailing list archives

From Cemo <cemalettin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing maven on windows 7
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:57:16 GMT
Hi,

1. Could you check your maven folder? I suspect that you have another
folder inside "Apache Maven" folder such maven-3.1.1 or something else. In
that case you need to change your home folder like this
C:\Users\user\Desktop\Apache
Maven\mavenxxx\

2. If the folder is ok, please append your maven home folder at the
beginning of your PATH variable. I am not sure about this but if there is a
wrong url inside PATH variable, this can help to safely find mvn file.

3. And one my last suggestion is rebooting your machine. I came across some
weird cases in which windows could not load env variable properly.