maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in maven compilation
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:38:25 GMT
> I am trying to compile my storm code on windows using maven. when i issue *mvn
I am not familiar with "storm." You probably will have better luck
asking for help on the storm user or dev lists.

Having said that, a few things jump out to me...

First, read these lines and follow the directions to fix SLF4J issues:
> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
> explanation.
> SLF4J: The requested version 1.5.8 by your slf4j binding is not compatible
> with [1.6]
> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#version_mismatch for further
> details.

Second, this is a failure reported by the Clojure compiler. This list
cannot help with Clojure problems.
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError,
> compiling:(word_count.clj:1)

Third, it seems you are missing a dependency or something related to Zookeeper:
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn$Factory

Wayne