maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 3.1.1 causes problems
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 00:03:25 GMT
> Sorry about that. Sonatype Nexus 2.6.4-02

OK, I just wanted to know but I doubt that has much impact on this issue...

IIUC java.lang.LinkageError means there's a binary incompatability
between some of these jars/classes. But the log shows all your jars
are under /opt/maven-3.1.1/lib and you're the first person using 3.1.1
to report any such problem here on the Maven Users list. So it seems
this is specific to your machine/environment.

Is there maybe something in your PATH or CLASSPATH or another
environment variable which might be causing your JVM to "see" some
older/newer jars? Did you install anything in the JVM/JDK itself
3.1.0? Is this repeatable on another machine in your environment, or
specific to just one?

Wayne