maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 3.1.1 causes problems
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 03:52:29 GMT
Weird and I'm glad you sorted it out, but I wish we had a little more
information (root cause) on what was causing the issue, just so we
could try to prevent it in the future or provide documentation
somewhere to help the next person who runs into this issue.

Hopefully they search Google for "maven linkageerror" and find this
thread, then follow your steps & resolve it themselves!

Wayne