maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing maven on windows 7
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:50:58 GMT
> 1. Could you check your maven folder? I suspect that you have another
> folder inside "Apache Maven" folder such maven-3.1.1 or something else. In
> that case you need to change your home folder like this
> C:\Users\user\Desktop\Apache
> Maven\mavenxxx\

As a follow-on to what Cemo said, I really don't recommend installing
Maven (or anything else) inside a directory that has a space in the
name. So if you have such a thing, rename the directory by changing
spaces for underscores or just deleting the spaces.

So "Apache Maven" => ApacheMaven or Apache_Maven

Wayne