maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in maven compilation
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:45:11 GMT
> But upon submitting the topology, the storm code is throwing the below

I have no idea what "submitting the topology" means.

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/I0Itec/zkclient/serialize/ZkSerializer
> at
> kafka.javaapi.consumer.ZookeeperConsumerConnector.(ZookeeperConsumerConnector.scala:64)
> at kafka.javaapi.consume

Perhaps the Storm or Kafka or Zookeeper User lists would be more
appropriate for this line of questioning? This has nothing to do with
Maven.

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> com.theoryinpractise:clojure-maven-plugin:1.3.8:compile (compile) on project
> storm-starter: Clojure failed

Please ask the Storm or Clojure people this question. You have code
compilation problems. This is not a Maven issue.

Wayne