maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Adding plugins
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 12:46:57 GMT
The simplest solution is to add it to your pom.xml. However, there are
scenarios when this will not work and is not the best solution.

We need a lot more info to help you decide which is the most appropriate
solution for you. Also, you would probably fins a lot of info if you google
"maven add plugin repository" or similar.

/Anders